- Dimensions: 16"W x 1.5"H x 20.5"H
- Beautifully hand made silk embroidery framed under glass
- Still life flying dragon vase
- Masterfully woven together from thousands of tiny threads
- No assembly required, ready to hang
See more product details Silk embroidery is a Chinese art form with origins dating back thousands of years. With each piece containing thousands of tiny threads, a composition requires an extremely high level of skill to create. This still life embroidery depicts a vase decorated with a flying dragon. The dragon is viewed as a symbol of power, strength, and good luck in Chinese culture. The reflective nature of the silk thread allows the colors and precise details of the vase to stand out beautifully in light. Museum quality hardwood framing makes this piece ready to hang and make a statement on any wall it is placed.
Dragon Vase Silk Embroidery Frame B00MH4RRH6 zOHQWVY1