- Dimensions: 21.5"W x 1.5"D x 21.5"H
- Beautifully hand made silk embroidery framed under glass
- Still life bronze tea kettle
- Masterfully woven together from thousands of tiny threads
- No assembly required, ready to hang
See more product details Silk embroidery is a Chinese art form with origins dating back thousands of years. With each piece containing thousands of tiny threads, a composition requires an extremely high level of skill to create. This still life embroidery shows a bronze tea kettle resting on a table. The reflective nature of the silk thread allows the colors and precise details of the kettle to stand out beautifully in light. Museum quality hardwood framing makes this piece ready to hang and make a statement on any wall it is placed.
China Furniture Online Framed Silk Embroidery Bronze Teapot Design Wall Decorative Yellow and Green B00MH4RWO4 bOa8ogt2